(MARRS-RX7) Paddock spot at Marrs I

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Mon Apr 19 23:43:10 CEST 2010

60 pounds???  Darn!!!  I haven't been able to get mine within 50 pounds of
minimum weight.  But I think a lot of that's in the driver's seat....

I guess you don't know about the new class rule:  Anyone faster than the
class administrator (namely me, so that's pretty much everybody) has to
carry a minor "competition weight adjustment" of 350 pounds of loose bricks.
 Or maybe not.

Jack Burrows
SRX7 #71