(MARRS-RX7) Grid order for MARRS 1 qualifying session

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Thu Apr 22 20:33:15 CEST 2010

Paul and Brian, point well taken, and I tend to agree with you.  Going back
and looking at the answers I got, it seems that most of them dealt with
gridding for race starts rather than for the Saturday morning qualifying
session.

*With that in mind I'll get back to Shirley and tell her we have no
preference to be separated in the grid order for the Saturday morning
qualifying session.  *

If there's an outcry for something different, this is one of those things
where I can talk to the grid folks almost any time beforehand and make it
happen.   At least it certainly *should* be one of those things.

Jack