(MARRS-RX7) A HUGE thanks to Al and Dave

Natasha Euliss-Uftring natasha
Tue May 11 04:09:07 CEST 2010

Hey, guys!

I'm still a little flabbergasted at what all happened this past
weekend! I cannot thank Al & Dave enough for everything - driving to
the house, bringing the 94 back to life, towing it to the track for
me, pushing my Alfa after it died in the driveway (story here), and
then all they did after back up at the track. I have to admit that out
of the few folks that knew (Al, Dave, Steve & Pam, Ed Wentz, Jamie
Gardner), the general consensus was that John would take the
'conspiracy' in one of two ways: (1) he would elevate me to 'Wife of
the Year' status... or... (2) we'd be getting a divorce. Sorry, guys,
there will not a huge sale or auction dividing up our vehicles, tools,
parts, gear, or any associated things! :)

When John and I first met back in early 2003, he told me of the SRX7
family, then introduced me to everyone, I thought it was so great that
folks honestly would give you the parts you needed, the shirt off
their back, anything, to see you on track. Regardless of the fact that
ya'll were racing against one another! I've seen it happen at every
event we've been to, and am glad to be a part of it. We couldn't ask
for better friends! Thank you all for being there - it means so much
to us to have all of you as friends (and conspirators when we need them!

Following are a few photographs I thought ya'll would like to see!

Thank you again!

//Natasha & Boris
    SRX7 #94 ~ Crew

The #94 in the lower driveway right before an ice and snowstorm.
John was flagging down at the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona during all this.

Rear view of the #94 in the lower driveway right before an ice and
snowstorm...
Notice the trailer tag - it's "TRAILAH"

***I think Al has a kickin' photo of he and Dave with the dirty 94 on
the trailer leaving our house!***

Tech passed #94, mold and all - though mold had to be gone by grid!

John did a great job of cleaning off the specific areas where all new
stickers had to go!

Headin' to grid with a clean vehicle & properly displayed M for
MARRS... ;)

I've not seen him smile this much in a long time... Keep it up!!!

Co-conspirator, Dave, & John hanging out on grid...
Thanking each other???

On track!

On track...

N.R. Euliss-Uftring

'Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if
you look at it right.'
-Grateful Dead

'Before they could stand together, they had to stand alone.'
-"Some Kind of Wonderful" - 1987 film