(MARRS-RX7) dyno numbers

Gervais, Al AGervais
Sun May 23 23:44:23 CEST 2010

We can't show Grand Prix in the paddock. Stutt always cries during the love scenes..

----- Original Message -----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com <spec7-bounces at specrx7.com>
To: spec7 at specrx7.com <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Sent: Sun May 23 17:37:08 2010
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) dyno numbers

Quoting AGervais at newcorp.com on Thu, 20 May 2010:

> Next time the geeks in the paddock next door start playing their
> greasy kids stuff CGI Transformers move, we'll have to hijack their
> projector and break out some Poseidon Adventure..

Screw that.  Were playing Grand Prix.

400 HP
1300 lbs
Hard tires that last all season
200 MPH top speeds
No aerodynamics
No cages
No seat belts
Cotton driving suits
Paper-thin helmets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2CHfP1BB8&fmt=5

That' when men were Men (or dead).  Stunning cars.

After that's over (it'll be short because we FF past all the
soap-opera crap), toss in Le Mans and show them what real Sports Cars
look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoQKJXYA7d8

   - Bill
     SRX7 #77 "Tacit Blue"         Go Racing NOW!