(MARRS-RX7) Old F-1

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Wed Jun 2 14:16:31 CEST 2010

Bret, that's totally cool!  Sorry I didn't get them in the frame, then it
would've been cosmically cool. At least they can vouch for what the picture
actually shows.  I've shown that pic to people and told them what it is, and
almost all of them were like "No WAY!"  Yep.  Whenever I see pictures of an
F-1 paddock now, I think of this and chuckle.

Jack