(MARRS-RX7) MARRS 5

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Wed Jun 23 21:10:03 CEST 2010

Ira,

We have cars on course at  8:15 A.M. Saturday morning with each of the 10
race groups having a 15-minute qualifying session.

   - Spec RX7 is in race group 3, with ITA. IT7, and T3.
   - Saturday afternoon we'll have 10-lap races, again in race group order.

   - Sunday races start 10 minutes after two brief hardship pratices, again
   running in race group order.  since we're in Race Group 3, we'll probably be
   running mid-morning.

In the meantime, feel free to stop by the SRX7 corral in the paddock.  It's
between the back paddock road and the trees, just about where the paddock's
"crossroad" from the gas pumps intersects the back road.

Hope that helps.

Jack Burrows
SRX7 #71