(MARRS-RX7) MARRS 5 comments, issues, etc?

Barry Jones bjones
Tue Jun 29 15:04:32 CEST 2010

ALL the workers get kudos for volunteering and doing their jobs in that oppressive heat!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 Barry Jones          MARRS SRX7 #15
 http://www.loneeaglemotorsports.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf Of Jack Burrows
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:38 AM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) MARRS 5 comments, issues, etc?

Hey guys,

I just got the following message from John Nesbitt, who was chief steward at last weekend's MARRS 5.  Don't worry if you've got some serious beefs; I guarantee you that john will not paste your picture on a wall in the steward's room.

I'd be very interested in your comments - what went right, what went wrong, what could be improved, etc. - so i can not only pass them on to John but also take them to the next competition committee meeting.

Jack Burrows

John's message:

I am reaching out to the MARRS driver reps for feedback from last weekend's race.

Did your drivers have any comments on any facet of the event?  Things that worked well?  Areas for improvement?  Volunteers who deserve recognition?  Difficulties with volunteers?

I am particularly interested in any interactions that drivers had with stewards.  Were they treated politely and professionally?  If they did not get what they were asking for, did they still feel that they had received a fair hearing?

Any comments which you pass along will be treated as private information and, if I share anything with others, it will be anonymized.

Many thanks for your help,

John