(MARRS-RX7) Cage Pics

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Wed Oct 6 18:15:13 CEST 2010

Props for using MS Paint =)  One note. make sure you do Save As and enter a
new name or work on COPIES of the photos as doing this will leave your
original photos smaller.

You can also download and install this little tool from Microsoft:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageRes
izerPowertoySetup.exe

(from this package with lots of options:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx )

Then you can right click on the photo and somewhere there will be a resize
option right there. Again, do this on COPIES of the photos (so the original
ones don't change).