(MARRS-RX7) MARRS11 SRX7 video

chewy srx769
Mon Oct 18 06:15:42 CEST 2010

It was one heck of a good race , ,  I was using the word of the day
everytime i'd get close to don then had to fight kevin off ,, losing don
again , ,  still one of my best races yet , ,  thanks to a couple well timed
ita guys that saved me from kevin dive bombing me in 1 as he had done the
last couple races , ,