(MARRS-RX7) Free Non Sunroof RX7

Theo Abramovich theo.abramovich
Thu Dec 23 16:35:29 CET 2010

I'll throw one of my spare transmissions in if someone wants to get this car
running again.

Got four or five spare transmissions and only one half of a Spec7, so I
figure I'm pretty good on that ratio... Also considering I've never broken
one of my transmissions, I don't think I'll need one any time soon, so
they're just taking up space.

Just down the road in 22193.