(MARRS-RX7) Anyone ever use weaver brake pads and rotors on their street vehicles?

John Maslin jhmaslin
Thu Jan 6 02:56:46 CET 2011

Owen,

They're fine for the street.  I've used them many times, including on a
Minivan.  I think the van usually went about 40K mi on the front pads, with
mostly stop and go driving.  The pads on my econobox have almost 70K, all in
stop and go traffic, but they are about gone.  I've used both the cheaper
"silver" ones and the more expensive "gold", but haven't kept track of the
difference in wear.  They are both safe, but the golds probably last longer.

Did you ever sell your IT7?

John