(MARRS-RX7) Anyone ever use weaver brake pads and rotors on their street vehicles?

Owen Schefer owen.schefer
Thu Jan 6 05:32:41 CET 2011

LOL - thanks.  Guess that is why I couldn't find much info on them.  I got
on advances site and see the correct name.  Also in case anyone needs them
they have some great online discounts if you order online and pick up in the
store

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/content_promo4?cm_mmc=ACQ-_-National--Remarketing-ShoppingCart-_-Content-_-Display&ggid=1005623704&gglb=pEYDCOCD2wEQmLPC3wM

I broke the order into a couple parts as the $75 and $100 deals are best.

Owen