(MARRS-RX7) Pre-Season annual tech

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Fri Jan 14 14:25:01 CET 2011

The good folks at tech have scheduled four pre-season opportunities for
drivers to get their annual tech inspection without having to go through the
agony of the mob at the tech shed at the first event.  Those dates, times,
and places are:

February 26, 2011        10:00 am to 2:00 pm         Convenience Car Care ?
Manassas, VA      (703) 330?2237
March 5, 2011              10:00 am to 2:00 pm        J&L Automotive ?
Chantilly, VA                   (703) 327?5239
March 12, 2011            10:00 am to 1:30 pm        York Automotive ? Mt.
Airy, MD                   (410) 795?7840
March 13, 2011            10:00 am to 1:30 pm         RP Performance ?
Summit Point, WV         (304) 728?6749

For more information, contact Tech Co?Chiefs:
Robert Rivello, 703?913?9388
Kyle Springer, kspringer80 at gmail.com, 267?234?4934

I believe the last one, at RP Performance, is also the date of our first
PDX, which will be held on the Summit Point main circuit.  I can't imagine a
better way to get the car through its annual tech and sorted out on the
track.

good luck!

Jack Burrows