(MARRS-RX7) 2011 class rules

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Sun Jan 16 03:32:25 CET 2011

OK,  final stab....

The pulley John's talking about has a slightly *smaller* diameter than the
Racing Beat pulley, and Greg's suggestion is that the diameter not be*larger
* than the Racing Beat 2-7/8" pulley, so the obvious solution would appear
to be:

If the air pump is removed an alternate double sheave alternator pulley with
a diameter not to exceed 2-7/8 inches is allowed; Racing Beat part #11479 is
recommended.

If this is OK, it'll go into the 2011 class rules and I'll forward it to the
Powers-That-Be.

Jack