(MARRS-RX7) Hi Everyone!

Frank Smith ofcrfranksmith
Tue Mar 1 04:19:55 CET 2011

 Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone.  I've been lurking on
this list for about a year now.  I just bought Jim Schwartz's SRX7.  Will be
attending competition school with it and hopefully run it for the MARRS
series.  Been autocrossing for the last few years and last year started
doing pdx's.  So please feel free to lend any advice since I'll be totally
green to racing.  Looking forward to meeting you all in person.  And while
I'm here, giving Matt Geidl a shout out for all the help and wishing him a
very happy birthday today.

Also, for those with spare parts (especially brakes, rotors, tires, kirkey
seat) who want to unload them cheaply, feel free to e-mail me.  :)

Cheers,
Frank