(MARRS-RX7) Hi Everyone!

James Hull jameshull777
Tue Mar 1 17:07:26 CET 2011

Hi Mark:  I have parts galore, so check out http://stores.ebay.com/rotary-restorations?refid=store

Also, (not to steal the thread, but I'm getting desperate)  I NEED AN ATTORNEY

I know it's difficult in Virginia, but I have to file a lawsuit against my surgeon.  Total could be 600k+

Anybody interested?

Thanks, Jim

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:19:55 -0500
From: ofcrfranksmith at gmail.com
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone.  I've been lurking on this list for about a year now.  I just bought Jim Schwartz's SRX7.  Will be attending competition school with it and hopefully run it for the MARRS series.  Been autocrossing for the last few years and last year started doing pdx's.  So please feel free to lend any advice since I'll be totally green to racing.  Looking forward to meeting you all in person.  And while I'm here, giving Matt Geidl a shout out for all the help and wishing him a very happy birthday today.

Also, for those with spare parts (especially brakes, rotors, tires, kirkey seat) who want to unload them cheaply, feel free to e-mail me.  :)

Cheers,
Frank