(MARRS-RX7) Hi Everyone!

World Patent Services wps
Tue Mar 1 17:11:38 CET 2011

I'm not an attorney but for that kind of cash, I'll give it a shot!

-----Original Message-----
From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of James Hull
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:07 AM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Hi Everyone!

Hi Mark:  I have parts galore, so check out
http://stores.ebay.com/rotary-restorations?refid=store

Also, (not to steal the thread, but I'm getting desperate)  I NEED AN
ATTORNEY

I know it's difficult in Virginia, but I have to file a lawsuit against my
surgeon.  Total could be 600k+

Anybody interested?

Thanks, Jim

  _____