(MARRS-RX7) Tick Tock

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Sun Mar 6 01:23:07 CET 2011

Sweet as bro!  Congrats on getting yourself ready for an awesome season.  I
wish I was there to swap some paint with you.

Get a lot of rest the night before school, you will need it (especially if
it is a double school weekend).

Zoom zoom...

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of DANNY MATULA
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 4:08 PM
To: spec7 at specrx7.com
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Tick Tock

Well its getting closer to show time. Car is pretty much good to go thanks
to  Bret and a credit card lol. But its good to know its in good hands. I'm
going to run the Fatt on the 11th to shake the cob webs out then a week
later its time to go to school and see how much I don't know.( i'm sure
theres alot)  Stil some stuff to figure out yet but it will be good to go.

--
Danny Matula
Some Gave All Racing