(MARRS-RX7) Tick Tock

DANNY MATULA sga.racing
Tue Mar 8 02:16:18 CET 2011

Defiantly would have been fun to have you out there Kevin. I know at some
point we will get to trade some paint. The sucky part is that i wount be
able to run the whole season. I will atleast miss Marrs 1 since like kevin i
will be out of the country. as for the rest of the year it will depend on
how the bank account looks and how things go with our future little racer
thats in the oven right now.(due date is after the season is over) And just
so i can try and budget for the rest of the year what are the entry costs
and the basics per race.

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Kevin Hutchens <kevin at designed.com> wrote:

> Sweet as bro!  Congrats on getting yourself ready for an awesome season.  I
> wish I was there to swap some paint with you.
>

> Get a lot of rest the night before school, you will need it (especially if
> it is a double school weekend).
>

> Zoom zoom...

Danny Matula
Some Gave All Racing