(MARRS-RX7) Tick Tock

Kevin Hutchens kevin
Tue Mar 8 03:28:24 CET 2011

Congrats on the little racer =)  I'm sure that will stretch the budget but
the kid can go without diapers for a few days ;)

Where are you going out of the country?

Good luck at school and have FUN!

-SRXKevin

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf
Of DANNY MATULA
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:16 PM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Tick Tock

Defiantly would have been fun to have you out there Kevin. I know at some
point we will get to trade some paint. The sucky part is that i wount be
able to run the whole season. I will atleast miss Marrs 1 since like kevin i
will be out of the country. as for the rest of the year it will depend on
how the bank account looks and how things go with our future little racer
thats in the oven right now.(due date is after the season is over) And just
so i can try and budget for the rest of the year what are the entry costs
and the basics per race.