(MARRS-RX7) I need crew for the school

Frank Smith ofcrfranksmith
Tue Mar 8 15:13:42 CET 2011

I have competition school coming up on 3/17-3/20.  Been trying to pull a
friend to help me out but having very little luck.  Have been told by few
that someone familiar with the car is better so I'm reaching out to my
(hopefully) soon-to-be fellow racers.  I have Jim Schwartz's old car and am
doing some maintenance this and next week to be ready for the school.  Only
thing left in the equation is finding someone to crew.  Please e-mail me if
you're available.  Thanks in advance.

FYI long story.  my name is Frank Dam.  this e-mail is a handle that i've
been using on forums.