(MARRS-RX7) Realistic budget and lifestyle for a racer?

DANNY MATULA sga.racing
Wed Mar 9 02:52:04 CET 2011

I'm at the same point but my little one is in the oven. I do have a lot of
spares at least and hopefully alot of the bigger expenses are done for a
while except for tires :-( there are the next thing to drop money on.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM, Steven Wolfson <stevewolfson at verizon.net>wrote:

> All I can tell you is that it is easier when the kids are little. A few
> years of racing is better than no years of racing. Go for it!!!
>

> On Mar 8, 2011, at 8:06 PM, Theo Abramovich wrote:
>
> > What is a realistic budget per season for Spec7 racing?
> > (Include event entry fees, tires, shocks, fuel, other consumable items.)
> >
> > Is it possible to juggle young kids, a day job, and racing?
> > (In my late 20's... Looking like the wife's gonna want kids within the
> next two-three years.)
> >
> > Looking less and less like I'm gonna be out there any time soon.

Danny Matula
Some Gave All Racing
SCCA #98 SPEC7
540 295 7694