(MARRS-RX7) Realistic budget and lifestyle for a racer?

Theo Abramovich theo.abramovich
Wed Mar 9 16:21:21 CET 2011

That's another thing I might have to give up to go racing...
Did two tandems at WestPoint last year and I was looking forward for my
first AFF jump this spring.
At least when I get licensed, it's $20 a jump and not $200.

Between Guns, Jumping outta planes, Flying planes (Have a few hours in a
Cessna 172 and a little time in a Robinson R22 Helicopter... That's WAY too
expensive and I dropped that quick.)

Why can't I have less expensive addictions. Maybe Cocaine is cheaper than
adrenaline.
Two or three rushes a year are too few and far between.

I'll get in touch with you when I have all the support gear necessary for a
car. (Trailer, suit, etc.)