(MARRS-RX7) Congrats to our new licensed drivers!

Bill 77
Mon Mar 21 23:22:43 CET 2011

Quoting AGervais at newcorp.com on Mon, 21 Mar 2011:

> This weekend was the 3 day "all in one" WDC drivers school. [...]
> A big congrats to Danny Matula and Frank Dam who both had their
> tickets punched and are Ready to Race!

Congratulations guys!  Well done.  Way to hold up the Spec RX-7 rep by
putting the beat-down on those girly cars even with a hurt 7 Danny!
Sounds like you guys got to experience the whole gamut of road-racing
thrills in just three days.

   - Bill
     Formerly #77, now #1, if I race... :-(
     Forest Hill, MD