(MARRS-RX7) Congrats to our new licensed drivers!

Gervais, Al AGervais
Tue Mar 22 18:46:35 CET 2011

I hope the "Never give up" also applies to your paint scheme, would like to see that on your new car!

From: spec7-bounces at specrx7.com [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf Of DANNY MATULA
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:12 AM
To: Spec RX-7
Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) Congrats to our new licensed drivers!

It was a heck of a weekend. Bret did a killer job tuning the car and prepping it for me to watch it go to hell all too soon. I was determined to give the miatas hell all.weekend and it was fun expecialy when I was able to draft them and pass them down the front stretch and then dive further than they were in T1. had a lot of issues with the right front locking going in to 5 and then it pushed like crazy in 6 and had to try and find away to work around that. And ya things happen and we all mess up on track but the little punk who hit me never had the balls to come and say a word to me.  The car is pretty much totaled but its parts will live on. I'm buying Kevin's car so I wount be out long. But I come from the school of never give up just like our troops do every day to give us the freedom to do this.