(MARRS-RX7) Congrats to our new licensed drivers!

DANNY MATULA sga.racing
Tue Mar 22 23:27:33 CET 2011

I was hoping to beat your time in my first race. ;-)   I was only 8/10ths of
your time in my twisted srx.   I jet can't wist to get back out there.. I
did learn a lot in the school. It was nice to have someone in the turns
watching where I needed to move my turn- in points and how far off the apex
I am.