(MARRS-RX7) Congrats to our new licensed drivers!

Frank Smith ofcrfranksmith
Thu Mar 31 15:39:45 CEST 2011

Lol. Yeah, I came close to not posting just for fear of a purple itc
retaliation. Or fear of everyone in srx7 thinking I was nuts.  just so
everyone knows, nothing was blatant and he accepted my apologies. :)
but if you watch carefully, I had that first pass clean when you can
see him turn into me. The 2nd hit looks blatant but it wasn't. I
lifted in a turn thinking he was going to pinch me in the turn. And I
drifted into him. Still learning. :)

Doesn't look like I'll be ready for MARRS 1. I'll have to catch
everyone at MARRS 4. Looking forward to it.