(MARRS-RX7) The #06 OG Racing car is sold...

Brian Hair brian
Thu Apr 11 16:06:32 CEST 2013

...but not gone.  It still resides on Gasoline Alley, just a few spaces
down from Performance Auto Works, now at RP Performance.  I understand it
was rented for the SCCA licensing school a few weeks ago, and survived.

I saw this and it reminded me of the nice memories.
http://www.motortrend.com/classic/features/1301_buyers_guide_1979_1985_mazda_rx_7/

I have missed racing with everyone the past couple of years, but I needed a
break after 2010 and life changes have prevented me from returning.  It was
a great time in my driving/racing life.  I'm still trying to get out to the
track to instruct occasionally, still autocrossing, and karting as much as
possible.  I am also doing the One Lap of America again this year, but not
in a BMW!  This time in a Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca.  We're really
excited.  Check out "Horrible BOSS - es" on Facebook, or the OG Racing
Facebook page for updates along the trip.  Go to
www.onelapofamerica.comfor schedule and results.  Also, my daughter
Senna will be 1 year old next
month, and I can tell she's going to be a car girl.

If anyone needs anything from OG Racing, feel free to call me.  Best of
luck to everyone, stay safe out there and be car'ful.

 *Brian Hair***
*Sales*
*703.430.3303 *
*ext. 114*