(MARRS-RX7) Race groups for 2014

John Maslin jhmaslin
Thu Sep 26 20:53:17 CEST 2013

You're right Jack, our current race group is a better fit.  The giant field
on Labor Day was a little daunting, but it worked out.

I just hope ITB cleans up some of their bad actors.  That said, I must say
the ITS guys seemed to be gentleman, unlike a few in the old ITA crowd.
Probably because they can blow by us so fast!

John