(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Sun Dec 1 17:05:24 CET 2013

Because of declining entries, some classes which previously had voting
members on the Region's Club Racing Committee have been removed from voting
status.  One of those classes is Spec RX7, so I will no longer be a voting
member of the CRC.  We will henceforth be represented by our race group
representative, which is currently ITB driver Kevin Fryer.

I will, however, continue to attend CRC meetings in my capacity as Regional
Executive.

Jack