(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

John Maslin jhmaslin
Mon Dec 2 20:08:50 CET 2013

We may be few, but at least we are loud.

A question comes to mind.  What classes are represented?  My guess is
that all the production and GT classes, SPO/U, GTP, STO/U/L, ITC, T1-4,
most formula and SR classes are excluded.  That leaves ITS, ITA, ITB, SM,
SSM, SRF and FV with voting rights.