(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Thu Dec 5 16:46:30 CET 2013

FYI, I will be attending CRC meetings anyway, primarily with my Regional
Executive's hat on but that doesn't mean i won't be looking out for us.
 So, while we won't have a vote, we'' still have a voice.

Jack.