(MARRS-RX7) 2014 weekend format and schedule

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Mon Dec 9 13:45:32 CET 2013

Sorry to say, as it stands right now the rules change isn't retroactive so
you'd still need to go through another school.  However, I've got an SCCA
conference call Wednesday night and will check to confirm that.

Jack