(MARRS-RX7) 2014 weekend format and schedule

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Mon Dec 9 21:23:42 CET 2013

Yes Bill

To avoid any more confusion than my explanation already created, YES we
definitely ARE running in that event.

The divisional Championship is merely something that's being overlaid on
top of standard regional race weekends..

Jack