(MARRS-RX7) 2014 weekend format and schedule

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Tue Dec 10 22:38:38 CET 2013

John,

I've got a conference call tomorrow (Wednesday) night for jumbo region
RE's, and one of the people who usually sits in on them is SCCA VP for club
racing Terry Ozment.  she's the one who explained the whole licensing
process change in our last call, so i've made a note to ask her
specifically about that.  I should have a official answer for you Thursday.
 But as of right now, I'm afraid the answer is you'll need another school.

There are also some developments regarding our school which i'm not really
at libertty to go into right now but which may be helpful to you.  Give me
a call tonight and we can talk - (703) 304-2003, any time before 9:00.

Jack