(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

Bill McCabe thebillmccabe
Fri Dec 20 19:35:55 CET 2013

As Danny has stated there is a plan for a road course. The last time I
spoke to Mr. Britt a few months ago, it was his intention to build the drag
strip, then the oval and third was the road course. He has selected his
excavation contractor and was planning the start of construction. I know he
has been in touch with the folks from NASA. I do not know if he has meet
with SCCA.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM, DANNY MATULA <sga.racing at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a plan to as far as I know.. Jack has more info than I do. I hope
> so since its only 7 miles from me
> On Dec 20, 2013 12:39 PM, "j g" <johnnythegreek58 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any idea if Scca will be utilizing the new race track in Thornburg
>> Virginia? I think its going to be dominion raceways new location.
>> On Dec 5, 2013 7:44 PM, "John Maslin" <jhmaslin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, a nice baritone.

Bill McCabe