(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

John Maslin jhmaslin
Tue Dec 24 15:21:26 CET 2013

Thanks Jack.  I wasn't sure of the relationship, i.e., would Summit care if
we did a few races at Dominion, or is it a matter of us not wanting to lose
our dates at SPt as a relative sure thing.  Another track choice would be
nice to throw in the mix.  Kind of surprising that Dominion would embark on
this enterprise with paddock space as a constraint right off the bat.  John