(MARRS-RX7) VIR

John Uftring john
Tue Oct 15 04:27:14 CEST 2013

I don't know what she was thinking, except maybe that I was going to open the garage door and the ensuing breeze would move the cobwebs around some?

I'll be there as a flagger, though. Need to get some races in to keep the license.

And here's a scary thought for you, I may be a pace car driver for the 13-hour?

- John