(MARRS-RX7) VIR

John Uftring john
Wed Oct 16 02:28:33 CEST 2013

Yep, I have a race on my comp license and two weekends on my F&C license. If I flag Goblins Go and maybe the 13-hour, plus a couple races next spring I'm good to renew at a Divisional level. I need one more race weekend before the end of May to keep the comp license current.

Looking forward to having you and Pam visit.

I guess I'll need to do some work to make the RX7 tub accessible? No big deal? Glad I heard about it ahead of time. :-) I guess it's been what, 3 or 4 years now since you dragged the l;sat RX7 away?

Cheers

- John