(MARRS-RX7) SRX7 and the Club Racing Committee

j g johnnythegreek58
Sat Dec 21 23:30:54 CET 2013

I agree with Jack,  I saw the ground plans online and parking does look
slim.

I wouldn't think it would or could take the place off summit point but it
would be nice to add a new circuit to the marrs list and or another place
as Jack suggested for extra PDX events.

I'm definitely excited to have a track closer to me and hope SCCA branches
out to it in one way or another , where I and others like me in the area
can take full advantage of it.

Thanks again for the info Jack.

John #27