(MARRS-RX7) Parts car...

Gregg Scott Ginsberg gregg
Sat Apr 5 03:00:24 CEST 2014

You will find that registration is very much like at drivers school. You
should bring your car's logbook with you as we may have members of Tech
there issue tech stickers. If not, proceed to the scale house before you go
on track.

As for the schedule...you'll find those in the SUPPS. Most race weekends
are not run on a "time certain" schedule, but have a bit more fluidity to
them.

You will find that we do utilize a corral system at Summit, which blocks
off areas for drivers in the same class to paddock together. We do,
however, try to fit 1.5 cars in each marked space on the pavement. What
that means is that open trailers should be dropped outside of T10.

Although it says that it's for the 2012 season, this is essentially the
current map:

http://wdcr-scca.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=DJxOd%2bQWX%2fw%3d&tabid=1571&mid=2947

That said, there's nothing stopping you from paddocking in an "open area."
In fact, I think you'll usually find Chewy Thorpe paddocked back in the
woods.

-Gregg

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:28 PM, johnnythegreek58 <johnnythegreek58 at gmail.com