(MARRS-RX7) Roll Cage Padding

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Sun Apr 6 23:25:03 CEST 2014

You're right that since the GCR requires padding where the helmet can come
into contact with the cage, the only places you're really required to have
the new stuff is on the driver's side of the upper front hoop and the upper
brace that runs from the rear hoop to the front hoop on the driver's side.
 That should be viewed as a minimum.