(MARRS-RX7) Tires and wheels..

Owen Schefer owen.schefer
Mon Apr 7 14:59:10 CEST 2014

Yes each class has their own 1st, 2nd, 3rd.  And are awarded points for
their class.  The start will/can be mixed.  Unless classes request split
starts all cars start together based on qualifying times.  Also remember
you are not racing cars in the other classes so hopefully they will stay
out of your way and similarly if cars from other classes come up on you try
not to hinder them.

Owen

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:54 AM, johnnythegreek58 <johnnythegreek58 at gmail.com