(MARRS-RX7) Help! Fuel Pump fuse keeps blowing

johnnythegreek58 johnnythegreek58
Mon May 5 02:13:45 CEST 2014

Have you followed the wire completely from start to finish? It may have
rubbed threw the insulation anywhere the wire makes contact with  the body
or any other part, causing the fuse to blow