(MARRS-RX7) 2015 schedule and format summary

John Maslin jhmaslin
Sat Jan 3 19:10:08 CET 2015

Jack,

Thanks for sending.

I noticed it says "2 10 minute hardship sessions" for Sundays.  Is that the
same as the one hot lap session each for open wheel and closed wheel that
we have had the last few years?  I ask because it seems that a 10 minute
session would be more than the one lap we've been getting.

It also says "+3 rotation for each event".  Does that mean, for example, if
we are group 2 in April then we would be group 5 for the next event (CCPS
aside)?  Lately we have been progressing through the groups one group at a
time through the year.

Thanks, John