(MARRS-RX7) MARRS format and info for 2015

Jack Burrows rx7rainman
Wed Jan 21 18:48:42 CET 2015

I haven't heard anything about SCCA's reasons for increased sanction fees,
nor has anyone else that I know of.  Apparently a notice that came to
racing regions in late December (pretty damn short notice when you think
about it) announcing the increase.  As far as I know, nobody saw it
coming.  Not a real good way to do business, but we're stuck with it.  The
sad part is that part of the discussion when our CRC raised entry fees last
year was that there shouldn't be any need to raise them for a couple more
years.  and then this....

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Matthew Stutt via Spec7 <spec7 at specrx7.com