(MARRS-RX7) SNELL 2015 Helmets

Brian Hair brian
Thu Jan 22 15:39:40 CET 2015

John,
That is correct, SA2015 will not be available until after Oct. 1, 2015.
The exact date depends on the manufacturers.  If the trend for making the
transition continues as in years past, and depending on whether SCCA or
whichever club you're driving with gives people a year grace period to
purchase a new helmet, your SA2005 will still be good until January 1,
2016, maybe 2017.  Keep in mind that a new SA2010 helmet is not
automatically 5 years old, but it will probably "expire" January 1, 2021 or
2022, so you would get a full 6 or 7 years out of it.

-----------------------------------
*Brian Hair*
*Sales*
*703.430.3303 *