(MARRS-RX7) Parts

John Maslin jhmaslin
Fri Feb 13 15:25:35 CET 2015

Mark,
If the window keeps popping off the track or otherwise won't align, you can
fix it by removing the regulator and cleaning out the old stiff grease from
the runner and lubing it up (I think I used white lube).  Be sure to mark
where the mounting bolts go (there are 6, I think) before you remove them
from the inside of the door.  It's easy to put them in the wrong hole upon
reassembly because the doors have numerous unused holes since they
are stamped for both manual and electric windows.  Be careful of the
runners because they have unfinished outside edges and can draw blood in no
time.
John