(MARRS-RX7) Safety switch wiring

johnnythegreek58 johnnythegreek58
Thu Feb 26 14:09:26 CET 2015

Did the safty switch work correctly in your car before it stopped working?

If so wire it up the same. Sometimes cars get rewired and different color
wires are used that can throw you off when using wire diagrams.

Example: the wire diagram may say "connect red wire to terminal 1" with
thst said  the last owner of the car may have rewired and used a green wire
because thats all he had at the time.

It just needs to work correctly.

(If it aint broke dont fix it)