(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

johnnythegreek58 johnnythegreek58
Tue Mar 17 03:42:33 CET 2015

I would buy new bearings. Chances are they will get damaged on removal.
That way you start off fresh if your not sure of there condition or can see
signs of wear.

Also bring AT LEAST one full set of front brake rotor bearings incase you
crack a rotor while racing and need to replace. Its a pretty easy fix and
common issue.

Johnny The Greek #27